ACPV’s purpose is the representation of its Members and their interests and the development of professional club Volleyball through related and associated activities and in friendly cooperation with the Confédération Européenne de Volleyball («CEV») and the Fédération Internationale de Volleyball («FIVB»). The ACPV also represents its Members vis-a-vis the CEV, the FIVB and others. ACPV’s funds may only be used for the purposes set out in these Statutes. Offices in the ACPV shall generally be held on an honorary basis. The Board is entitled to employ paid staff, if the scope of reasonable honorary activities is exceeded. The objectives of the ACPV comprise in detail:
- to promote the cooperation, amicable relations and unity of the Members of the ACPV;
- to serve as a forum for the exchange of any type of information in connection with club Volleyball;
- to promote and improve the professional Volleyball competition in all its aspects and safeguard the general interests of the Members and European club Volleyball as a whole;
- to negotiate the format, administration and operation of the club competitions with the CEV, the FIVB and other sports institutions;
- to perform the economic activities necessary for the ACPV;
- any other objectives similar to those contemplated above.